About Me

My photo
HEY BLOGGERS, FACEBOOKERS, TWEETERS, TUMBLRS AND EVERYBODY IN BETWEEN, MY NAME IS SEREENA AND I AM ADDICTED TO CUPCAKES LOL…THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL MY CUPCAKE ADDICTS...REENA TREATS WAS CREATED TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR MAKING CUPCAKES AND EATING THEM LOL :-)....SO PLEASE SIT BACK, RELAX AND LET ME BRING OUT THE SWEET TOOTH IN YOU… DON’T FORGET TO CLICK FOLLOW BEFORE YOU LEAVE. CONTACT US AT reenatreats@yahoo.com FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR ORDERS AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, Myspace @REENATREATS...THANKS AND COME BACK AGAIN ;-)

Monday, March 17, 2014

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Hello My Sweets,

Sorry for the longest hiatus ever....I've very busy with work, baking, recipe ideas and life....We had a great year...For the last couple months I have been practicing hard on cakes and fondant decor. Last month I made a two layered 6in cake with a fondant picture frame and a edible image from You Cake, Inc. (www.youcake.com) for my Grandfathers 80th birthday. This Saturday I made my second decorative fondant cake for my nephews 6th bowling birthday party; I was completely amazed at how this one turned out. This was my first two tiered cake; this cake took me all night to finish because everything was made by hand, I used Wilton fondant and gum paste to make all the decoration and figurines. During the hiatus I also made some other cakes....take a look below.

Gum Paste/ Fondant Handmade Luigi in the making
Completed Mario Cake...All Handmade & Edible...made with Wilton Fondant & Gum Paste
www.reenatreats.com
All Edible and Handmade 6 in Cake Yellow & Red Velvet Cake...Made with Wilton Fondant and Edible Image from www.youcake.com
www.reenatreats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment