About Me

My photo
HEY BLOGGERS, FACEBOOKERS, TWEETERS, TUMBLRS AND EVERYBODY IN BETWEEN, MY NAME IS SEREENA AND I AM ADDICTED TO CUPCAKES LOL…THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL MY CUPCAKE ADDICTS...REENA TREATS WAS CREATED TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR MAKING CUPCAKES AND EATING THEM LOL :-)....SO PLEASE SIT BACK, RELAX AND LET ME BRING OUT THE SWEET TOOTH IN YOU… DON’T FORGET TO CLICK FOLLOW BEFORE YOU LEAVE. CONTACT US AT reenatreats@yahoo.com FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR ORDERS AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, Myspace @REENATREATS...THANKS AND COME BACK AGAIN ;-)

Friday, June 22, 2012

Yo Gabba Gabba Cupcakes

I made some Yo Gabba Gabba cupcakes for Jeremiah's 1st Birthday Celebration in Harlem last Saturday. The cupcake decorations were all made from butter cream (F.Y.I...I LOVE Butter Cream)....I was Happy to put a BIG smile on the Birthday boys face...see some pictures below.

Packed and ready for delivery 

Set up and ready the celebration 

No comments:

Post a Comment